|Features and Benefits
- McKesson Blue Procedure Masks
- Comfortable, cool, and breathable.
- Stretchable earloops provide a personalized fit and make it more convenient to use.
- BFE: ≥ 95%, ΔP (mm H2O/cm2): < 5, Flammability: Class 1
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 36 Boxes Per Case
- Designed with fluid-resistant material to meet ASTM Level 1 standards
- Spot weld ensures strong constructed mask
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit
- Nonwoven 3-ply design
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 40 Boxes Per Case
- McKesson Premium Level 3 Procedure Masks
- Secure Fit® Technology features aluminum strips above the nose and below the chin helps reduce gapping at top, bottom and sides and allows for a custom fit, conforming to most sizes or shapes of faces
- Features pleated, fluid-resistant design
- Meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 3 requirements
- Ideal for procedures where heavy to moderate amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols are produced
- Spunbond outerlayer material helps provide maximum protection against fluids
- White, extra-soft, celluose inner layer free of dyes and inks which may cause irritation allowing use for sensitive skin
- Extra-long aluminum nose piece forms a strong seal for increased protection
- Secure Fit® is a registered trademark of Crosstex International, Inc. a Cantel Medical Company
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case